The purpose of the start-up grant is to provide you with a secure income during the start-up phase of your business until it is up and running.
The start-up grant can be granted for up to 12 months. For the application, a business plan, a profitability analysis and a financial plan are needed. Our business advisor assists you in gathering the information and documents required.
Am I eligible for a start-up grant?
You may be eligible for a start-up grant if:
- you are an unemployed jobseeker
- you are not unemployed, but you are setting up as a full-time entrepreneur after a period in paid employment, education or domestic work
- you are a part-time entrepreneur and planning on becoming a full-time entrepreneur
The start-up grant will only be granted by the TE Office once it has been established that entrepreneurship is a suitable option for the applicant to employ him/herself.
Preconditions for receiving the grant include
- being a full-time entrepreneur
- having adequate capabilities for the intended business
- having potential for continued profitable operation
- the grant is necessary for the entrepreneur's survival
- the business is only started after the grant has been awarded.
Please note that start-up grants are generally not granted if the full-time entrepreneurship has started before the TE office has made a decision on granting a grant. For more information please visti TE Office. The link will open in a new tab.
- Julkaistu 20.4.2021Työllisyyden kuntakokeilun tiedotustilaisuuden tallenne näkyvillä 5.5.2021 saakka
- Julkaistu 15.4.2021Viikolla 17 aukeava kustannustuen III. hakukierros soveltuu entistä joustavammin pien- ja yksinyrittäjille. Tulossa myös sulkukorvaus!
- Julkaistu 12.4.2021Maaseudun yrityksille suunnattu aamukahvitilaisuus 18.5.2021
- Julkaistu 8.4.2021Vuoden ensimmäinen uutiskirje on julkaistu
- Julkaistu 26.3.2021Vastausaikaa on pidennetty - Yrityskysely asiakaskohderyhmistä